Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Second Western Ohio Hirst Arts Gathering

So, while my wife and kids are away, rather than descend into some depth of debauchery (read: Chinese food and zombie movies) I decided to host another gather of Hirst Arts enthusiasts at my house.  Unfortunately, it appears that only one of the previous attendees is going to make it, so I decided to open it up to my Friday D&D group (the "FLGS group").  But I'm also wondering about my other group, the "home group."

That means that I could have ten people.  What do with them?  Since they are not HA fans, I thought about doing an RPG session, but ten people is a lot.  Some people have complained that mega-player D&D sessions just seem like "raids" from WoW, and could be cumbersome.

Instead, I'm thinking about a "Battle Royale" style game, where the players try to beat each other.  I don't know how that would work with the 4E rules--it is so hard to kill PC's sometimes.  I'll have to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Only one of us is able to make it? That's a darned shame....

    ReplyDelete