Monday, February 15, 2010

I should just play Farm Town

One of the things I've noticed since moving from Wordpress is how little I check my blogs anymore. Even with a counter, there isn't that sense of wanting to absorb every little detail about life on my portion of the blogosphere.
I'm now wondering about Facebook, and cutting back on it. I don't mind keeping up with people, but most of the updates aren't really all that update-worthy, my own included. I also have a lot of people I know from work on there, not to mention my own mother. Just today a teenage girl mentioned hating Valentine's Day, and how she might go out and find a guy to "be here Valentine, *wink wink* for a single day." Another teenage girl recommended someone. My brother.
Yeah...I don't need to read that. Really.
So, I've decided to cut back. Check on FB maybe once or twice a day. Only plant crops on Farm Town that take three or four days to grow. Discover what I can do with the time saved, like finally get the Christmas decorations put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment