Saturday, August 14, 2010

The slow process of going through everything

I'm taking a little break from packing to write this entry.  I'm moving in one week, but because my family will not be moving for several more weeks after that, I am focusing on getting my stuff into boxes so my wife doesn't have to try to guess what I want and what I don't.

Going through eight years of personal possessions, I have realized what a lot of random stuff I have.  One box of 40K ork boyz.  Two bags of Old Glory pirates.  I think I must have undiagnosed ADD, although my grades were pretty good in school, truth be told.  I can remember buying the ork boyz after a bad hospital experience ten years ago.  Four look to be painted, and that's it.  With my financial pinch of selling a house while living in another, and the awareness of having, at least for a short time, a pretty solitary gaming environs, I am thinking that rather than come up with some grand project I may just putter about and get the lead/plastic pile down a bit.  Maybe even sell the stuff once it is painted.

Just to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment